JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are the Marketing Manager we are looking for, you’ll be:
- Driven to Succeed
- Professional, Outgoing and Passionate about Helping Others
- A Constant Learner
- Personal Improvement Oriented
If this sounds like you and you have 3+ years of Marketing experience, then you might be our next Marketing Manager.
ActionCOACH Bluegrass is the premier business coaching firm in the Kentuckiana Region and we are expanding our team’s capacity to serve more communities.
Our Vision is to be the Best Coaching Firm in the Midwest, Creating Abundance in as many Cities and Communities as we can.
To Improve the Life of Every Business Owner We Meet while Providing Our Team with an Environment that Enriches Their Lives as well.
We will accomplish this through a combination of:
- Business Training – for our Team and Business Communities
- Coaching – from Small groups to large Executive Programs
- Team Building – with our Engage and Grow Programs
- Leadership Development – with our Leader of Leaders program
- Planning – from 90 Day Action Plans to 3 Year Strategic Plans to Successful Exit Strategies
We seek a capable and enthusiastic self-starter to lead the marketing and business development activities in the Kentuckiana Region, including coordination of efforts amongst existing team members.
The role will encompass a full range of business development and marketing activities including: business networking, online marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, social media, and strategic partner development. Successful performance will result in consistent numbers of quality introductions of business owners to our team of award-winning coaches.
- Direct Lead Generation via Networking, Telemarketing, and Relationship Building
- Online Lead Generation via PPC/SEO, Social Media, Website optimization
- Event Marketing
- Strategic Partner Development
- Marketing Metrics Tracking and Reporting
- Manage CRM System
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in professional/business services sector
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Indiana resident preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent eye for detail and the ability to write compelling propositions
- A team player, but able to act autonomously with minimal guidance
- Strong project management skills
- Able to think broadly and demonstrate a high level of initiative, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This position will initially operate from our Louisville office.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with flexibility to accommodate before and after hours networking events.
The successful candidate will be eligible for paid vacation, sick time, insurance, Simple IRA and significant amounts of paid training after 90 days.
ActionCOACH Bluegrass is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Starting Pay: $18/hour plus bonus
To apply, send your resume to [email protected]
EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT COACH
Life’s too short not to live your PASSION – why not simply make it your job?
We’re looking for our NEW Employee Engagement Coaches in Kentuckiana. Join the #1 Employee Engagement Company… in the #1 Growing Market For Coaching.
A business that matches your lifestyle (and not the other way around):
- Global network over 400 trained Coaches in 35 countries
- Online / offline programs available (Covid19-proof)
- For SME’s to Fortune 500 companies
- Part time as a side job / full time job
Our VISION: To create a globally engaged workforce, one employee at a time.
Our shared MISSION: To Help 5,000 Employee Engagement Coaches Live Purposely Happy Lives.
A Certified Employee Engagement Coach provides training and workshops in the field of employee engagement, team activation, personal growth, and accountability.
Our Engage & Grow Coaches are trained to change people’s lives in the workplace, wake them up from going through the motions and help them live a more purposeful life individually and then collectively as a team that creates fulfillment and happiness.
Licensed Employee Engagement Coaches receive full live online training, weekly live online support with Master Coaches, their own private Coach Dashboard (over 500 hours of video content), complete sales and marketing, online employee engagement survey for business prospects, case studies, and all the required equipment & templates to administer face-to-face or virtual presentations to run their own programs within only one week!
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Business experience at a senior level including sales, business development, and team-building skill sets
- Adequate financial resources for an initial business ownership investment
- Entrepreneurship experience and/or spirit
- Passion, confidence, and a desire to make a difference in your community in a business you will love owning!
Last CHECK: Are you ready to do what it takes to be an Employee Engagement Coach?
- Are you looking for a job with more meaning, purpose, fun and fulfillment?
- Do you want to be the reason for making a positive change in other peoples’ lives?
- Are you willing to invest in yourself to live your best life and join our Global Coach network? (over 400 trained coaches worldwide)?
- Do you want to have FUN and make a great income, while addressing the #1 need in the new world of business today… Employee Engagement!
- Do you want a genuine business opportunity to add $50-$250K+ annually & enjoy what you do?
Answered these questions with a yes? Contact [email protected], (502) 625-5859
Get Your Free Coaching Session Today
The best way to experience how ActionCOACH Bluegrass can help you build a business that gives you the life you want is to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation coaching session with one of our business advisors. Put our team to the test. You won’t be disappointed.
9300 Shelbyville Rd. #506
Louisville, KY 40222
Monday – Friday: by appointment