What We’re Doing During in the wake of COVID-19
Here’s what we’re doing:
- We’re conducting most of our coaching sessions and consultations remotely, via phone or Zoom. Our office building is open to the public; however, with all of the restrictions still in place, we’ve opted to continue virtual coaching for the most part. If you prefer meeting in person, you must make an appointment and face masks are required to enter the building.
- We’ll be changing all of our in-person workshops to Webinars/Online Events until large gatherings are permitted. Instead of cancelling our events, we want to offer them in a safe way.
- We are allowing our team to work from home. We’ll allow our team members to work from home as needed, even when restrictions ease.
- We’ve started online support groups for our clients and the business owner community. Please message us on our Facebook page or email [email protected] for access.
- We’ll be sharing as many free resources as possible, including webinars, blogs, and free consultations.
Get Your Free Coaching Session Today
Share your story with us during your Free 90-minute Session. Discover you are not alone. Our actionable, systematic solutions will lead business leaders out of chaos and stagnation. We respect your privacy. Your information will not be shared or sold.
9300 Shelbyville Rd. #506
Louisville, KY 40222
Monday – Friday: by appointment