During our 2-day business planning workshop, we support our clients to build their business plan from the ground up, encouraging them to assess their assumptions and proactively plan for success.
On completion of our workshop, you will have a professionally printed business plan with strategies to implement, and you and your team can go back into your own individual planning portal to update your plan at regular intervals to keep on track.
- Vision & Mission Statement
- Benchmarks to track your performance
- A clear analysis of your industry, including opportunities and threats
- An idea of your potential customers and their buying behaviors
- Products & Services description
- A roadmap and timetable for achieving your goals and objectives
- Sales & Marketing Strategies
- An analysis of your revenues, costs, and projected profits
- A description of your business model, or how you plan to make money and stay in business
- An action plan that anticipates potential detours or hurdles you may encounter
- Executive Summary & Business Overview
- Financial Plan
- SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Industry and Competitive Analysis
- Client Analysis
- Marketing, Sales & Operations Plan
- Strategies for Improvement
$2995 (10% discount if paid up front). This includes 1 or 2 seats in our workshop (if you’re sharing vital decisions with a key person in your business, they should participate with you). As with any growth, the key is your willingness to invest.
Get Your Free Coaching Session Today
Share your story with us during your Free 30-minute Strategy Session, or a full 90-minute business diagnostic. Discover you are not alone. Our actionable, systematic solutions will lead business leaders out of chaos and stagnation. We respect your privacy. Your information will not be shared or sold.
9300 Shelbyville Rd. #506
Louisville, KY 40222
Monday – Friday: by appointment